Are you searching for a trade school in South Jersey that offers quality training and education? You’re not alone! Many people are eager to pursue rewarding careers in construction, automotive repair, healthcare, hospitality, or other industries. With so many trade schools scattered throughout the Garden State it can be hard to narrow down your search. Fortunately, we’ve compiled a list of the five best trade schools in South Jersey–each one provides excellent career-focused training for those who want to become specialized professionals within their fields of study. From affordable tuition rates and small class sizes to diverse learning environments and applied internship experiences; these institutions stand out from the rest. Read on as we explore why each of these highly reputable trade schools is worth considering on your educational journey!
Here are five of the best:
- SJ Technical Training – With one of the best electrician training schools in NJ, SJTT is one of the most popular trade schools in all of South Jersey. On top of the great program, they also have great placement and apprenticeship programs.
- Mercer County Community College – This college offers over 60 programs in trades such as automotive repair, cosmetology, culinary arts, and electrical work. They also have a high job placement rate and offer numerous scholarships and financial aid options.
- Burlington County Institute of Technology – This school offers nearly 80 programs in trades such as automotive technology, carpentry, masonry, and plumbing. They boast a 97% job placement rate for their graduates and offer many scholarships and financial aid options.
- Camden County College – This college offers more than 100 programs in trades such as aviation maintenance, computer science, construction management, and cosmetology. They have an excellent job placement rate and offer a variety of scholarships and financial aid options.
- Gloucester County College – This college offers nearly 70 programs in trades such as automotive technology, culinary arts, early childhood education, and nursing. They boast a 96% job placement rate for their graduates and offer many scholarships and financial aid options.
South Jersey is home to some of the best trade schools in the state. If you’re looking for a quality education and job training, be sure to check out these five top-rated institutions. With nationally recognized programs and state-of-the-art facilities, they’re sure to set you up for success in your chosen field.